Wednesday, 30 March 2011

Day 2!!!!!

What a crap day. My students were totally off the planet and just couldn't get their work done. I spent all afternoon (45mins) cleaning my room as I have a NAZI clean who would have ripped shreads off me for not having a clean room. But she was nice to me as she gave me a cho ... a healthy apple. Yes an apple! Not a chocolate. Oh well will have to work hard at gym.

I also spent an hour in the prinicpals office. No it was not because I was bad but because he is my boss and we needed to talk to him about different things that are happening in the school.

Tomorrow will be better. I hope.

Quote of the day: "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift hence it is called the present."

Smiles Sam

1 comment:

  1. Lies, all lies! You are always naughty :-P

    ReplyDelete