Friday, 1 April 2011

Day 3!! (Have to come up more interesting titles soon)

Well yesterday was much better. Students have completed some work and the new teacher started yesterday and my numbers will go down from 32 to 24. A big change.

As for my weight lose: I think I had a good day yesterday apart from the 2 Tim Tams. Yes I had chocolate but I had an awesome healthy lunch made by my awesoem wife.

Oh well have to go as it is cross country today and I have to get ornaged up (thats my house coulour, I'm a Mudskipper) Hope everyone has a great day.

Smiles Sam

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what cross country today is or what a house colour is or what a mudskipper is...but it all sounds like FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun I will have to see if I can get photos of myself and post them. Maybe I will need to ask my techy. (my wife)!

    ReplyDelete